Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 141.166 YER / ANG
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,431,461 ﷼ (ƒ 17,224) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)