Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.609 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 471,570 ﷼ (€1,601) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 317,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)