Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 271.714 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 560,591 ﷼ (€2,063) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)