Cost of living in Weifang, China vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 36.885 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 274,323 ﷼ (7,437元) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 248,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 24,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (26 minutes ago)