Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.569 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 27% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 383,374 ﷼ (元10,483) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 301,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 2 hours ago)