Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.474 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 31% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 421,619 ﷼ (元11,251) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 322,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)