Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.435 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 318,215 ﷼ (元8,069) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 273,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (24 minutes ago)