Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,855 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.855 YER / PLN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 329,590 ﷼ (4,524 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 282,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,677 (about 2 hours ago)