Cost of living comparison between Walvis Bay, Namibia and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.169 YER / NAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 315,744 ﷼ (17,378 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)