Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.888 YER / NAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 8% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 316,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 290,307 ﷼ (16,229 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)