Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.345 YER / NAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 309,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 303,439 ﷼ (15,686 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (42 minutes ago)