Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.861 YER / NAD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 271,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 250,980 ﷼ (14,886 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)