Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.390 YER / PLN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 250,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 220,793 ﷼ (3,276 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)