Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 143.071 YER / BGN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 400,780 ﷼ (2,801 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)