Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.467 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 412,778 ﷼ (R$ 5,194) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 354,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)