Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.543 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 435,735 ﷼ (R$ 5,410) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)