Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 265.199 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 513,064 ﷼ (€1,935) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)