Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 291.187 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 45% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 377,640 ﷼ (€1,297) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 261,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)