Cost of living comparison between Volos, Greece and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 272.134 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 497,394 ﷼ (€1,828) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)