Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.672 YER / RUB *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 246,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 173,502 ﷼ (руб 47,247) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)