Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.303 YER / ALL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 259,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 228,625 ﷼ (99,292 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (28 minutes ago)