Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.951 YER / ALL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 295,902 ﷼ (151,674 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (28 minutes ago)