Cost of living comparison between Vladikavkaz, Russia and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.019 YER / RUB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 3,581 ﷼ (руб 891) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)