Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 304.706 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 478,117 ﷼ (€1,569) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 297,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (27 minutes ago)