Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.180 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 510,856 ﷼ (€1,830) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 348,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)