Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 307.365 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 72% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 418,891 ﷼ (€1,363) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 244,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)