Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 280.947 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 551,323 ﷼ (€1,962) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)