Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.919 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 541,698 ﷼ (€1,843) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (44 minutes ago)