Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.567 YER / UAH *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 271,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 178,058 ﷼ (18,611₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)