Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08731 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 387,130 ﷼ (COL$4,433,837) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)