Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08301 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 336,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 297,939 ﷼ (COL$3,589,095) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)