Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08282 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 350,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 310,724 ﷼ (COL$3,751,983) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (39 minutes ago)