Cost of living comparison between Villach, Austria and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 266.724 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 6% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 497,055 ﷼ (€1,864) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)