Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.588 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 8% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 298,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 274,559 ﷼ (€942) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)