Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.746 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 403,783 ﷼ (€1,375) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 345,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$13 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$74,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)