Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 270.274 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 439,254 ﷼ (€1,625) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (41 minutes ago)