Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.841 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 38% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 340,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 211,859 ﷼ (₨55,153) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)