Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03011 YER / LAK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 419,444 ﷼ (13,931,120 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 324,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)