Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03047 YER / LAK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 39% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 542,891 ﷼ (17,816,117 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (39 minutes ago)