Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 288.261 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 539,412 ﷼ (€1,871) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 344,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)