Cost of living comparison between Vicenza, Italy and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 272.007 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 423,747 ﷼ (€1,558) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 2 hours ago)