Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 290.963 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 430,945 ﷼ (€1,481) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 266,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)