Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 297.040 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 536,300 ﷼ (€1,805) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 334,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨54 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bonn costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manama costs Dinar 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (about 1 hour ago)