Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 292.333 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 406,248 ﷼ (€1,390) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 251,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)