Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 306.513 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 65% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 518,254 ﷼ (€1,691) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 315,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)