Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 152.996 YER / BGN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 346,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 321,547 ﷼ (2,102 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 3 hours ago)