Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.330 YER / MKD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 405,394 ﷼ (93,632 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (22 minutes ago)