Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.376 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 32% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 536,759 ﷼ (€1,921) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)