Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 306.779 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 38% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 400,195 ﷼ (€1,305) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 290,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Road Town costs $966 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.17 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ingolstadt costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)