Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.645 YER / LKR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 25% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 294,824 ﷼ (179,230 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murree costs ₨17,987 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 1 hour ago)