Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.492 YER / SEK *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 427,943 ﷼ (15,020 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 246,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,350 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amarillo, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 3 hours ago)