Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.591 YER / SEK *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 79% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 526,274 ﷼ (17,785 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 294,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)