Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.096 YER / SEK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 77% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 592,320 ﷼ (19,681 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 334,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)