Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.408 YER / SEK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 84% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 626,296 ﷼ (19,941 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 341,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (31 minutes ago)