Cost of living comparison between Västerås, Sweden and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.378 YER / SEK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 13% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,303,603 ﷼ (84,142 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)