Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.843 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 349,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 280,093 ﷼ (₨72,893) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (44 minutes ago)