Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.867 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 23% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 302,102 ﷼ (₨78,114) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)