Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.761 YER / INR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 255,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 202,635 ﷼ (₨53,883) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)