Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.858 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 304,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 244,763 ﷼ (₨63,445) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)