Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,711 prices entered by 700 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 193.432 YER / CAD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 84% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 511,853 ﷼ (C$2,646) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 278,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)