Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,652 prices entered by 689 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 190.405 YER / CAD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 84% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 516,742 ﷼ (C$2,714) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 281,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (34 minutes ago)