Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.800 YER / USD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 461,792 ﷼ ($1,849) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 252,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)