Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.900 YER / USD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 436,191 ﷼ ($1,745) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 243,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,950 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Mexicali costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 30,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)