Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 249.950 YER / USD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 685,135 ﷼ ($2,741) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)