Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,380 prices entered by 659 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 194.988 YER / CAD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 86% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 541,915 ﷼ (C$2,779) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 291,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (40 minutes ago)