Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 263.438 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 30% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 508,200 ﷼ (€1,929) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)