Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08793 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 306,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 272,080 ﷼ (COL$3,094,241) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)