Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08976 YER / COP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 295,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 277,773 ﷼ (COL$3,094,627) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (32 minutes ago)