Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.645 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 379,447 ﷼ (€1,288) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)