Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.151 YER / RSD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 22% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 318,424 ﷼ (148,009 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (29 minutes ago)