Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.038 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 41% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 3,308,447 ﷼ (Bs 132,137) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)