Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 266.101 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 451,364 ﷼ (€1,696) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)