Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42136 YER / CLP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 370,125 ﷼ (CH$878,408) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 296,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)