Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39976 YER / CLP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 340,919 ﷼ (CH$852,809) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 305,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 2 hours ago)