Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41886 YER / CLP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 349,365 ﷼ (CH$834,095) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 287,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 2 hours ago)