Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 252.251 YER / CHF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 55% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 605,103 ﷼ (CHF 2,399) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)