Cost of living in Užice, Serbia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.488 YER / RSD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 280,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 235,604 ﷼ (94,712 Дин.) in Užice.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)