Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.255 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 382,071 ﷼ (¥169,433) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 249,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)