Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.850 YER / USD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 30% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 316,243 ﷼ ($1,266) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 244,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (42 minutes ago)