Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.850 YER / USD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 313,751 ﷼ ($1,256) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 243,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)