Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 249.950 YER / USD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 40% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 567,798 ﷼ ($2,272) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (34 minutes ago)