Cost of living comparison between Usulutan, El Salvador and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 249.750 YER / USD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 6% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,069,415 ﷼ ($8,286) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (33 minutes ago)