Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.650 YER / ARS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 15% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 327,727 ﷼ (ARS $25,907) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 285,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)