Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.570 YER / TRY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 327,006 ﷼ (4,987TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (33 minutes ago)