Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.413 YER / MXN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 367,211 ﷼ (Mex$ 32,175) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)