Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.040 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 5,072 ﷼ (Php1,006) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)