Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.002 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 33% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 521,482 ﷼ (Php104,255) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)