Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.450 YER / SEK *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 78% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 506,927 ﷼ (18,467 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 285,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)