Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.230 YER / SEK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 15% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,237,639 ﷼ (82,174 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)