Cost of living comparison between Umeå, Sweden and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.991 YER / SEK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 336,785 ﷼ (12,032 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)