Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22387 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 700,498 ﷼ (₩3,129,019) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)