Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22104 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 600,115 ﷼ (₩2,715,005) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)