Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21959 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 67% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 579,502 ﷼ (₩2,639,045) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 346,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)