Cost of living comparison between Ulsan, South Korea and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21468 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 1,944,658 ﷼ (₩9,058,217) in Ulsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)