Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23232 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 513,093 ﷼ (₩2,208,537) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 276,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (38 minutes ago)