Cost of living comparison between Ulsan, South Korea and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21974 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 1,974,517 ﷼ (₩8,985,744) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)