Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.779 YER / INR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 291,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 254,143 ﷼ (₨67,259) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)