Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.850 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 247,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 217,608 ﷼ (₨56,515) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)