Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10350 YER / MNT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 353,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 304,628 ﷼ (2,943,298 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (about 1 hour ago)