Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10358 YER / MNT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 323,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 285,795 ﷼ (2,759,047 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 67₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)