Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10175 YER / MNT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 349,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 302,234 ﷼ (2,970,338 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)