Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10035 YER / MNT *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 280,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 251,982 ﷼ (2,511,027 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)