Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10042 YER / MNT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 303,810 ﷼ (3,025,340 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (41 minutes ago)